Advertising in The Badger Birder
- Published 11 times a year by the Wisconsin Society for Ornithology
- Reaching more than 1,500 members of the state’s birding community, as well as bird clubs and nature centers
- The size of the newsletter is 8.5x 11’’. Issues publish on the first day of the month; advertising deadline is one month prior.
Badger Birder Ad Rates (Effective May 2015)
Rate is per issue for camera-ready copy; first rate shown is for black and white; second for color, which is available in the electronic eBirder edition delivered to 70% of members. A 10% discount applies for the second time an ad runs and for any subsequent insertions of the same ad.
- 1/10 page (business card size) $25/$35
- 1/4 page (3.75 x 5”) $45/$65
- 1/2 page (7.5 x 5”) $85/$115
- Full page (7.5 x 10”) $160/$200
Ads should be submitted electronically in final form via e-mail to BadgerBirder@wsobirds.org
Inquiries about alternative arrangements can be addressed to the editor at the same address or by phone at 414-416-3272.
Please mail a copy of this form, photocopy of ad and a check payable to: The Wisconsin Society for Ornithology
Editor, The Badger Birder
7239 N. Barnett Lane
Fox Point, Wis. 53217
Company name: _______________________________________
Contact person: _______________________________________
City: State: Zip: _________________________________________
Size of ad: _____________________________________
Payment total enclosed: $ ________
Check issue(s) in which ad should be placed: