What resources are there if I need help?
• The Atlas Handbook is your complete guide for all Atlas information and how-to instructions
• Get an overview of the basics with our Quick Start Guide
• Contact your County Coordinator for information about blocks, advice on Atlasing in your local area and guidance on your checklists
• Atlas Tutorial articles are posted weekly on the Atlas eBird site
• Attend a local in-person Training session with an Atlas volunteer
• Ask your Atlas questions on our Atlas Photos and Discussion Facebook Page
• More resources are updated constantly on the Atlas Website
Still have questions?
Email us at ATLAS@WSOBIRDS.ORG
Nicholas M. Anich
Breeding Bird Atlas Coordinator
Bureau of Natural Heritage Conservation/Bureau of Science Services
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
2501 Golf Course Rd., Ashland, WI 54806
Phone: (715) 685-2930